Webhook is a mechanism for notifying the system about events in CRM. With its help, you can start a dialogue with a client in WhatsApp, if there was no dialogue before. Add webhook for the funnel which your clients without a chat are forwarded to.
How to add a webhook
1. Go to “Leads” on the left panel in amoCRM.
2. Click on “Setup” in the upper right corner.
3. Click on an empty field in the step where you want to add a webhook.
4. Find Wazzup in the “Add-ons” section and click “Install”.
5. Select the action that will trigger the webhook and enter the message text in the window that appears. If you want the webhook to work for those clients that are already in this funnel, check the box next to “Apply trigger to current deals in status”.
6. Now, when a deal with contacts without a chat goes to the stage you selected, a chat will be created and a message will be sent:
If there is already a chat with a client, the system will notify you about it.
If the channel is turned off, you will receive an error message.