Settings are displayed in the Integration with CRM tab after the integration is connected. If you have multiple channels connected, you need to configure integration for each channel separately.
1. A new client has written (a client who is not in the CRM). Where do I create a deal?
To create a deal, select the name of the funnel in the left drop-down list — “Standard”, in the right drop-down list select the name of the stage. The contact will be created automatically when the deal is created.
To create a lead, select “Lead” in the left drop-down list and its status in the right drop-down list.
2. Choose employee roles
The role determines the employee’s rights — which chats they see and whether they can correspond with customers. There are three roles:
- Quality Control — checks sales reps’ work. They see all sales reps’ correspondence, but can’t write anything.
- Sales rep — communicates with clients and conducts deals. They can only write to the clients he is responsible for in the CRM. They cannot see the correspondence of other sales reps.
- Manager — manages and supervises large deals. They see the correspondence of all sales reps and can write to any client.
The “Select” button opens a window with the selection of employee roles.
The “Receives new clients” slider allows the employee to participate in the distribution of new clients.
If a deal or lead is created, the manager participates in the distribution of the client in turn and gets the right to become responsible for the client in the CRM.
Additional settings apply to all channels at once.
1. Save messages to a lead, contact and deal card
To see saved messages, go to Wazzup Log item on the left panel in the lead, contact or deal card in Zoho CRM.
If the setting is disabled, the Wazzup log item in the left panel will appear, but the messages will not be displayed there.
2. Notify managers on all messages
Employees with the “manager” role will receive push notifications in the mobile app for all clients, including those for which managers are not assigned to be responsible in the CRM.
If the setting is disabled, employees with the “manager” role will only receive push notifications in the mobile app for customers for whom they have been designated as responsible in CRM.
3. Which channel should I write first from?
This setting is for employees who have access to more than one WhatsApp channel. Select which channel the message will leave from if the employee texts the client first.
If you lack the functionality of the ready integration, you can refine it with the API.