In order for Megaplan to assign clients to employees based on incoming messages, employees need to be given access to the number.
- Go to “Settings” on the top panel of Megaplan.
- Click on “Integration” on the top bar.
- Select “Messengers” on the left panel.
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of the channel table. It appears when you hover over the table.
- Specify employees in the “На кого назначать новых клиентов из WhatsApp” form.
- Select the distribution method — “in order” or “in order from those who are online.”
“Назначать по порядку” — the number of clients of employees from the list of allowed employees is checked and the one who has not been responsible for the longest time is appointed.
“Назначать по порядку из тех, кто онлайн” — the number of clients from employees from the list of acceptable ones is checked and the one who has not been responsible for the longest time, but among the employees who is online at the time the trigger is executed, is determined.
If the WhatsApp integration settings are set to “Assign in order from those who are online”, and there is no one online, then the person in charge is appointed in order, excluding online.
If no one is added to the list of allowed employees, then the Megaplan bot will be appointed as the person responsible for the client.