This article is for those who do not have our application in the marketplace. It will take a little time, but nothing particularly complicated.
1. In the Bitrix go to Applications from a left side of the page and hit “add application”:
2. In the window that appears, click “ADD” in the section “My account only “:
3. You should fill the name of the application and the name of the menu item. The name itself is not important (but the easiest way to write just Wazzup), but filling in the box of your Bitrix localization is a must-do. The screenshot is for EN zone:
4. Then you must fill in the access rights for the application. You should be very careful, if you do not put at least one of the jackdaws — the app will not work. You need to fill in:
- Application embedding
- Creating and managing Chat bots
- Chat and Notifications
- Open Channels
- Contact center
- Messaging service
- Instant system messages
Here are these 9 items:
5. In the box for the link, copy this: https://integrations.wazzup24.com/bitrix/connect and press save:
7. Now go to your Wazzup account. In the integrations settings, press the “Add” button.
8. A window will appear. Choose “Bitrix24”.
9. One more window will appear. In the bottom right corner, press “Manual install”:
10. Additional fields will appear. Copy the full Bitrix24 domain in your browser’s address bar. Copy the client_id and client_secret from Bitrix and put those into the corresponding fields (see step 7). Press the “Connect” button:
Further, if you are not authorized in Bitrix, a window will pop up asking for the login and password of yours, you should log in
After that you will be redirected to the page with the following inscription:
This means that everything went well, congratulations. At the same time, Bitrix will create a notification chat. Do not remove it – it will come in handy. We have a separate article about working via Bitrix, be sure to read it carefully.