Only paid Bitrix24 tariff users can add integration with Wazzup.
Integration is installed only in the following order: install application in Bitrix24 → install integration in personal cabinet Wazzup. If you start creating the integration from your personal Wazzup cabinet, the integration will not be added.
1. First, install the Wazzup app in the CRM. Go to “Market” on the left panel of Bitrix24.
2. Enter “Wazzup” → “View” in the search. If you don’t see our app, you need to install it manually.
3. Install the application. This can only be done by a user who has administrator rights for the Bitrix24 account. If the account administrator changes, the integration may stop working and you will need to reinstall it.
4. Go to “Integration with CRM” section in your personal Wazzup account, select Bitrix24.
5. A data entry window will appear. Enter your Bitrix24 domain, click “Continue” → “Connect”.
6. Done — you have connected integration with Bitrix24. Now set up the integration.